Considering a Healthy Energy Drink?
Here are Some Tips of What to Look For!
Look for a Product that delivers energy in moments, and sustains those healthy energy levels all day - not merely a few hours.
Without a crash later on in the day - only enhanced energy that stays with you all day.
You want a Product that Sustains Energy throughout the day, and does it completely naturally!
What you don't want is an Energy Drink that uses powerful stimulants in unhealthy amounts along with high concentrations of sugar in order to spike your energy levels. This is not the way your body was designed to function, and can potentially lead to future health risks. Furthermore, these energy spikes are almost always followed by a harsh crash.
If the product contains a Superfruit like the Goji Berry that's even better. Ingredients that produce energy in the body, increase the amount of oxygen carried by blood, enhancing metabolism and more - all naturally!
Here are a List of Other Ingredients That Help Provide Energy?
Niacin (vitamin B3)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Folate (folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Green Tea Extract
- Which is an advanced, highly bioavailable form of the amino acid tyrosine.
- Which promotes smooth and efficient transmission of nerve impulses and brain signals.
- Improves mood, memory, alertness, and focus.
- Helps to combat food cravings.
- Which is used to process electrolytes in the body.
- Helps regulate nervous system and muscle function.
- Plays an important role in keeping the brain and heart healthy.
Green tea extract
- Which contains theine, a naturally time-released, gentle-acting form of caffeine.
- Contains L-theanine, a relaxing amino acid.
- Shown in clinical studies to increase fat burning and limit dietary fat absorption.
- Which is an essential amino acid, necessary for the body's production of proteins.
- Helps to brighten mood.
- Enhances memory, alertness and learning.
- Helps to control appetite.
- Which is a natural detoxifier that works in the liver.
- Clinically shown to reduce sleepiness.
- Reported in studies to improve mental performance, memory, concentration and reaction time.
What you could do with a little more energy? Perhaps you could get a little more work done, spend some more time playing with your kids, power your way through a workout at the gym, or perhaps just do something fun. Sounds appealing, doesn't it? Well, the sad fact is that although many of us may have the best intentions, we simply run out of energy - we poop out.
A lack of energy can have many causes. The U.S. National Institutes of Health tell us that these can include anemia, depression, sleep disorders, bad nutrition habits, diabetes, or a sedentary lifestyle.
Low energy can affect you in some important ways that you may not have considered. It can rob you of focus, and that can often lead to mental lapses and bad decision-making. Your work may suffer, too, as low energy steals the momentum you need to meet deadlines, arrive on time for meetings, and reach project milestones. The most successful people in business are those who can recognize an opportunity and have the ability to quickly seize it. With insufficient energy, the parade could pass you by, and you might not even know it!
Here are some great lifestyle tips that can help you to increase your energy levels and improve your productivity:
- Increase exercise levels. If you’re feeling tired, you might be surprised to learn that a walk may be better than a nap for boosting your energy levels. Any kind of physical activity will help to burn fat and increase your metabolism, and exercise will also improve your mood, helping you to feel more energized. In an important recent University of Georgia study, researchers found that sedentary people can increase their energy levels by 20 percent and reduce fatigue by an amazing 65 percent just by doing regular low-impact exercise. In another study, the same researchers found that the energy benefit from exercise was even greater than the improvement from using prescription stimulant drugs!
- Take control of your health issues. Be sure to see your doctor if you have high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetes, or other energy-depleting medical conditions.
Order Products Online
Phone Orders and Other Ordering Information
To Order Energy Drink Online Click Here!
((Then Mouse over Where it Says "Purchase Now" (Top Right of Page) Then Select Your Country Then Click on the "TAIfit" Option)
However, you may not get the full discount price this way, though. To get the full discount, call the number to the right and place your order using my account #1001432 (Health Goji). My account has a monthly order setup, which gives the lowest price on every order placed on the account.
For Additional Questions on Ordering or Phone Ordering or how you can save money on your Weight Loss Products call! 1-877-364-8220