1. Do not eat after 7:00 p.m. to reduce the amount of calories you consume dramatically to prevent weight gain. (40% of the calories consumed are after 7:00 p.m.)
2. Eat approximately 20 grams of protein at each meal for optimal health. Ultimate Protein Shakes contain 13 grams of protein per serving.
3. Eat 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Jiaogulan Tonic provides nutrients from 22 fresh fruits in every serving.
4. Use oils rich in monounsaturated fat such as olive, canola, and peanut oil instead of hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated vegetable oils to lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
5. Change your eating behavior eat only when your body (stomach) is hungry, not when you are stressed, anxious, or bored. Stop eating before you feel full.
6. Eat in a calm environment, while sitting down and away from distractions, such as when driving a vehicle, watching television, or working at the computer. When you are distracted, you tend to eat unconsciously and more quickly.
7. Eat slowly, savoring each bite. It takes 20 minutes for your stomach to signal your brain that your appetite is satisfied; if you eat quickly, you have a greater tendency of overeating.
8. Set realistic weight loss goals and use a journal to chart your progress.
9. Use the fork dip method to decrease the fat and sugar intake of salad dressing put salad dressing on the side, dip the fork into the salad dressing, then pick up the pieces of salad.
10. Get at least 20 minutes of exercise every day. This will boost your metabolism and help you burn fat. The Supplement Fired Energy, provides optimal physical endurance during exercising.
For best results in your weight loss program, take a complete supplement rich in antioxidants for optimal health, energy production, and to neutralize free-radical damage.